Feel free to contact us Monday through Friday 7AM to 6PM, evenings and weekends by appointment or by chance.
42 Washington Street
Auburn, NY 13021 USA
MADE IN THE USA. It means a lot to your customers!
A complete list of our Sales Representatives can be found here. They are ready to help you formulate a plan that meets the particular needs of your store.
42 Washington Street
Auburn, NY 13021 USA
How to Shop
To buy direct from Auburn Leathercrafters, shoppers must submit a Dealer Application and be approved in order to receive a login. If you already have a dealer account, but need a new login, click here to create a new password.
For bulk orders through the previous system, visit the Bulk Order Portal. Your existing login to that portal is still active.
Auburn Leathercrafters is a family owned and operated business. Since 1950, we have been manufacturing dog collars, dog leashes, pet harnesses and toys in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Central New York State, USA. For three generations, our family members, along with our loyal staff of skilled craftspeople, have been ready to assist you with your stores’ needs.
You will appreciate the quality craftsmanship of our handcrafted products. We use only the finest full grain leathers and other materials. We believe our customers must be given the best possible service and the best quality products. Most importantly to us, our business ethics and conduct must be beyond reproach and consistent with our faith.
One of our favorite things to do here at Auburn Leathercrafters is design new dog collars and leashes with you, the conscientious business owner, in mind. We work hard to find materials and methods that will ensure your customers will be able to enjoy their purchases for a very long time. If you are familiar with our products and service, you will know that we sincerely believe that value is far more than a number on a price tag. It is with this in mind that we are continuously developing new items for introduction.
Experience has taught us that value is more than a number. Real value comes from a quality product that is designed to last and that, even though it may cost a little more, you and your customer can be assured that you will not be disappointed. That is why we stand behind every product we make.
About Our Staff
The most critical component of our products: Our employees. Even as an owner, I feel I am the most privileged of all to be a part of this team. And, here’s why:
- The majority of our employees have been with us for at least 5 years, so we feel that we know them like family.
- They pull together to get the job done. They have each other’s backs, at work and in their personal lives.
- From time to time, we have had the pleasure of working with our local persons with disabilities organizations. What a treat to see their smiling faces as they help with things like thread trimming and similar light assembly work.
- We have former military currently working with us and we have watched a number of our young people move on to the military. Nothing makes us more proud than when they stop by the shop when they are home on leave.
- We have had the honor of working with a number of people who were trying to get their lives back together after difficult or challenging times. We have watched them overcome their obstacles. We couldn’t be more proud.
A heart-felt thank you to each and every one of our wonderful staff.
Our Philosophy About Customer Service
Our staff spent years directly servicing retailers throughout the Northeast and understand the unique concerns of small businesses. That is why we have terms that are geared toward your needs.
- We have no minimum order!* Small orders are not a problem. In fact we encourage them so you can keep your inventory fresh.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover for your convenience. Net 15 day accounts or COD terms may be granted with approved credit application and credit card on file.
- Finance charges are applied after 30 days at 18% per annum.
- We ship most orders within 48 hours via FedEx or USPS. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your order unless otherwise noted.
- Contact us if you have questions about our products.
- Returns are accepted within 15 days. All claims should be reported immediately. A 20% restocking fee will apply. Phone ahead for RA number.
We try to keep ordering and customer service simple. Even our warranty is simple: If it’s our fault due to materials or workmanship, we’ll repair or replace it for free. If it’s your fault, let us know. We’ll do our best to fix it, perhaps at no charge to you, depending on how good a “tail” you have to tell. (Beware, however. “Tall tails” will be prudently sniffed out by our product returns department.) The bottom line is that we want you and your customers to be happy. We will do our best to help you make that happen.
We know that it takes a certain amount of trust to purchase from a new source of supply. Every day we give our best to you so that we may earn that trust. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn that trust.
Available to our wholesale customers: printable/faxable order forms for current months’ specials. Phone or e-mail for your copy.
*Please note that a $5 handling charge will be applied to orders under $50.